The following books are introduced and reviewed:
*Social Programs in the West. Lectures delivered in the Far East. By Charles Richmond Henderson, Ph. D. University of Chicago Press.
* The Quest of the Best. Insights into Ethics for Parents, Teachers and Leaders of Boys. By William DeWitt Hyde. New York. Thomas Y. Crowell & Co.
* Immigration: A World Movement and its American Significance. By Henry Pratt Fairchild. Macmillan.
* Vocations for Girls. By E. W . Weaver, New York. A. S. Barnes Co
* Artificial Flower Makers. By Mary Van Kleeck, New York. Survey Associates.
* Social Environment and Moral Progress. By Alfred Russell Wallace. New York: Caswell & Co.
In Bulletin of the National Conference of Jewish Charities 1913-1914, Baltimore , Vol.IV:5, ed. Lee F. Frankel.