- Related by Author
- Related by Topic
Book Reviews, Journal of Jewish Communal Service, Fall 1969
Contributors review the following books:
- "The Children of the Dream," by Bruno Bettelheim. The Macmillan Company, Collier-Macmillan, Ltd., London, 1969;
- "The Unredeemed: Anti-Semitism in the Soviet Union," edited by Ronald I. Rubin. Quadrangle Books, Chicago 1968;
- "Birth Control in Jewish Law," by David M. Feldman. New York University Press, New York, 1968;
- "Making Democracy Work: A Study of Neighborhood Organization." National Federation of Settlements, New York, 1968.
As well, contributors the following pamphlets, studies and reports produced by agencies in Jewish communal service:
- "The Long Range Directions of Movement of the Jewish Vocational Service Agencies: An Assessment," conducted by the Jewish Occupational Council, May, 1969;
- "Social Insurance and Voluntary Health, Welfare, Pension Programs in Israel," by Sherman G. Sass; American Histadrut Cultural Exchange Institute, New York City, 1968.
Name of Publication: Journal of Jewish Communal Service
Editor: Sherman, Sanford N.
Volume/Issue: Vol. 46/No. 1
Page Number(s): 107-117
Genre: Book Review
Coverage: United States
Copyright Holder: Publisher
Copyright Information: Download for personal use, freely distribute link
Lurie, Walter A. Book Reviews, Journal of Jewish Communal Service, Fall 1969. Journal of Jewish Communal Service. Jewish Communal Service Association of North America (JCSA),National Conference of Jewish Communal Service. Fall 1969: 107-117. http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/details.cfm?PublicationID=4292
» View Publication
(PDF, 811 Kb)