- Related by Publisher
- Related by Topic
Book Reviews, Jewish Social Services Quarterly, December 1949
Five works are reviewed within this brief review section.
- Child Therapy. A Case Work Symposium, edited by Eleanor Clifton and Florence Hollis, and reviewed by Saul Hofstein,
- Refugees in America, written by Maurice R. Davies and Associates, and reviewed by David Weiss,
- Birthdays Don't Count, written by the New York State Joint Legislative Committee on Problems of the Aging, and reviewed by William Posner,
- Jews in Transition, written by Albert I. Gordon, and reviewed by William Posner, and
- Social Group Work Practice, written by Gertrude Wilson and Gladys Ryland, and reviewed by William Posner.
Name of Publication: The Jewish Social Service Quarterly
Editor: Aptekar, Herbert H.
Page Number(s): 300-303
Genre: Book Review
Coverage: United States
Copyright Holder: Publisher
Copyright Information: Download for personal use, freely distribute link
Book Reviews, Jewish Social Services Quarterly, December 1949. The Jewish Social Service Quarterly. Jewish Communal Service Association of North America (JCSA),National Conference of Jewish Social Welfare. December 1949: 300-303. http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/details.cfm?PublicationID=5331
» View Publication
(PDF, 718 Kb)