Today marks the 16th yahrtzeit of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin.
- Immediately following Rabin's murder, the journal Sh'ma dedicated an issue to him.
- Among the articles in that issue: Of Dreamers and Pragmatists: The Lessons and Legacy of Yitzhak Rabin (Irving Greenberg)
- From later that year: Of Sad Ironies and Deadly Bullets (Aaron Reichel)
- From JAFI: Tears and Hope (in AVAR veATID)
- From the AJC the following year: In the Aftermath of the Rabin Assassination: A Survey of American Jewish Opinion About Israel and the Peace Process
- From the Yitzhak Rabin Center: Who Killed Yitzhak Rabin? (Charles S. Liebman)
May his memory be for a blessing.