eJewish Philanthropy reports that The Bronfman Youth Fellowships in Israel is moving to a dual leadership model -- i.e., the organization will now have two executives standing together on the the point of the managerial pyramid.
This move is worth observing in future months and years:
- How will the organization fare under this model generally?
- How will Board-Staff relations be affected?
- How will donors react?
- How will the organizational culture change?
- How will disagreements between the two leaders be handled?
- Will this model enhance each leader's work-life balance?